- Installer Series Cat-Back Exhaust
- Race Version System
- Deeper, Aggressive Exhaust Sound Over Stock
- 3-Inch Mandrel-Bent Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Utilizes “H” Pipe for Smoother Tone
- Includes 4 Polished 4-Inch Dual-Wall Exhaust Tips
- Substantially Lighter than Original Stock Exhaust
- Quick /Easy Bolt-On Install
- Hardware /Install Instructions Included
- Made in the USA
- Easy Installation
- One-Year Finish /3-Year Limited Warranty
- Fits All 2018 Ford GT Mustang Models without Active Exhaust
MBRP is on of our favorites when it comes to big bang for the buck exhaust systems. This MBRP Race Series Cat-Back Exhaust is engineered to be a direct fit for the 2018-2020 Mustang GT, and will provide a louder, deeper exhaust note that is competition oriented.
Made from a 3-inch mandrel-bent, aluminized steel tubing, this exhaust utilizes the “H” pipe for deeper, less raspy tone. In addition, four polished 4-inch dual wall exhaust tips showcase an etched MBRP logo.
This race version MBRP Installer Series Cat-Back Exhaust is designed to be used on the 2018 GT Mustangs that is not equipped with Active Exhaust.